Oh the madness!

2:40 PM

Beeb is driving me mad at the moment. He's being bullied so badly at school, that he's off until they fix up the bully problem. Which means I've drawn the short straw, and I'm taking him to work with me. Ordinarily that would be fine, but since all the bullying started up, he's being quite difficult to deal with. I can't get him to do his schoolwork, and today I've been nagging, whining, cajoling, bribing, harassing, and trying to reason with him to do his writing. In 5 hours I've manage to coax 4 lines of text out of him. His reading has been phenomenal, there was even a good effort with his maths, but trying to get him to write is driving me over the edge. I can fully appreciate why his teacher is becoming frustrated with his difficult and stubborn behavior at the moment. I realise he's unhappy going to school, but making everyone else around him unhappy is worse. My wife might have to quit her job to stay home and teach him if he doesn't settle down, and that probably won't be a lot of fun, because she'll be a screaming basketcase by the time I get home from work. Fun times! ... not...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook