I'm having issues

11:31 AM

I'm having some issues with my job: they don't pay me on time, I'm eight months behind on my superannuation because they haven't sorted it out, and promises in general have so far failed to materialise. I don't blame them, most of the problems are caused by clients not paying on time, although I think they need someone to manage the administration. And as someone who's had their own business I can understand where they're coming from. I like the job, I like the people, so I don't particularly want to abandon them. But Rob's getting upset with things, and I can understand where she's coming from too. So I spoke with the boss about it, and he agrees it's slack, but surprisingly he's happy for me to go if I want too. I kinda figured they might give a damn and want to help by resolving the issues? So now I'm unsure, do I stay or do I go? I can still see potential in things, and I know if we could resolve the issues, I'd be happy in this job, but there's always the nagging, what if? What if it doesn't resolve or improve? What if they pull the pin?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook