Lunar Eclipse

10:56 AM

Had a go photographing the Lunar Eclipse last night. It was a bit tricky, because it was overcast and the clouds were forever drifting in front of the moon - particularly challenging when you have to hold the shutter open to get enough light to photograph the event in the first place. Luckily I got some good shots, and it was a chance to experiment with some of the settings I haven't used before. I set a low speed film, with low shutter speed, and a high aperture stop - I've since found out I probably should have set it higher, but you live and you learn. I'm still pretty happy with the results. I think I'll try taking the camera to River Fire this weekend. Oh and I really want a bigger telephoto lense now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook