I Survived!

1:11 PM

Well I survived the dreaded biopsy on Saturday. I just have to wait for the results to come back now - hopefully it'll all be okay. Dr Wong did a good job, and was very patient. I think I probably left some finger dents in the surgical bed, but overall it wasn't too bad in the end. He caked on the anaesthetic an hour before the event, then slipped in the local while I was sprawled out. I didn't enjoy that very much, and could still feel the needle, but thankfully that was all. Having the punch driven into my shoulder didn't feel like anything, and I could hear him doing the sutures, but couldn't feel it so it was all good. Rob had two moles removed from her face. They burnt them off, so you could smell the burning flesh when I came into the room. It wasn't very nice! But she's been a real hard ass about it, and she hasn't complained much. I've got to go back Thursday for a look at the stitches. Hopefully it's all good news.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook