Make Me An Offer I Can't Refuse

2:28 PM

Things are finally starting to move along. The bathroom renovations are almost complete. Thank the maker, I'm so tired of being covered in tile dust from the angle grinder. There's nothing quite like blowing your nose and having brown terracotta tile dust come out of it for hours afterwards. It's just gross! The house has been on the market for a couple of weeks now. We're having our second advertised open-home this weekend. Ironically we've had more interest at the unadvertised open-homes than the advertised one, where all we got was a nosy old cow from across the road that decided to have a look through. Hopefully this weekend will be better.

I met the guy running the NZ branch of the company I'm currently looking too for employment. I'm quite excited as the job looks more varied than I was expecting, and it looks like an opportunity to be involved in something that could become quite cutting-edge. They would like me to fly to Brisbane now to hammer out an offer, so I might be going next week. Unfortunately we're tied up this week with preparations for Beagle's wedding this weekend, and a Marriage Course (No no! we're fine, we just thought we might learn some new tricks!).

Rob survived the raunchy Hen's Night, and I think Beagle had a good time, which I was very happy about since she's been having such a hard time with the Crohn's disease. Bev sat up all night with Beeb playing X-Box till 2.30 am, so they were both looking pretty shady the next day. The wedding is this coming weekend, so there is lots of preparations to make this week. I'm a bit apprehensive since I'm the wedding photographer, so my mantra is "Don't feck it up!" at the moment. I'll just shoot like a man possessed, and sort out the best photos later.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook