She's A Hard Road To Travel

2:29 PM

Well surprise today. My sidekick resigned this morning. Slightly disturbing since I'm planning on resigning tomorrow. Talk about a dual kick to the scrotum! I've got a meeting with new employer tonight, contract in hand, plans to start prepping for a new project, so it's all go. I would have preferred though to have been the first resigner rather than the second, since the management team will probably be pissy about him leaving now.

I had to write a letter to my remaining customers this morning, which was really hard. It's still difficult to not feel bad, like I'm somehow letting them down by leaving. I hope there isn't going to be too much fallout. I'll probably fold like a house-of-cards if they get upset. I guess I'm something of a rarity nowadays, actually giving a shit about people I work for. I'll just have to harden up I guess.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook