Ahh Feck!

2:31 PM

Okay I admit it. It was far to late, and I'm working far to frantically to try to get everything done this week. I've been backing up data, consolidating data, and cleaning out my various computers. I guess it was inevitable that i'd fuck up at some point, and I've done it. By golly it wuz a goodin... I accidentally deleted a large section of my blog this evening. Fortunately it wasn't the database, but unfortunately it was the graphics files. I've managed to luckily recover most of it from the backup, but I'm not too sure about the calendar and some of the other plugins, so if you notice anything screwy, just hang in there and I'll try to get it sorted out soon.

I'm off to Brisbane on Sunday for training for my new job, but I should have access to a DSL connection while I'm away.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook