Supanova 08

8:03 PM

Well here I am all on my lonesome working the booth at Supanova (although I do have my very supportive wife alongside). We've bought Olive with us, and she's been a tremendous drawcard. People flock to the booth to see her, and then get New Ground comics thrust at them. I was surprised when we were waved over by Lou Ferrigno this afternoon. He'd seen Olive in her piggy costume, and wanted to see her. Turns out he has two puggies of his own at home, and we got to see photos of his little pugs. Pretty soon, we had Teryl Rothery and Jewel Staite over for cuddles with Olive. It was nice to meet them all, and I think I'll have to go back tomorrow and see if I can get photos with them and Olive. I sold a few sketches today which was always thrilling, but got the most unusual commission I've had yet: draw Master Chief from Halo on the side of an Xbox 360. Took me a few hours, but I was quite pleased with the results, and the Xbox's owner also seemed pretty happy with it. I'll be back there tomorrow all day, so if your in Brisbane, come down and say hi.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook