The nightmare continues

5:52 PM

Well almost had a job this week. As Maxwell Smart would say "Missed it by that much!". Basically looked like I had the job, until another employee at the company bought they're friend in, and they gave the job to that person. Don't you hate it when that happens. It's not like other people have gone to any effort, preparing materials, applying for the job, turning up for interviews. Oh well they're loss I guess. They've missed out on an awesome IT individual! So I'm applying around again for other things. I'm also looking at some short term contracting work. It'll help pay the bills, and perhaps give me some other opportunities. It's been quite frustrating waiting for other people to do things, and pretty demoralizing when you get rejected. It's also adding to stress that I'm having to pursue my previous employer for unpaid entitlements. I'm quite disgusted that they're ignoring me. It really goes to show that ultimately they have very little respect for me, and place a low value on my contribution to their business over the last year and a half.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook