The Zodiac

2:46 PM

I'd been told the new Zodiac movie is pretty good, so when I saw this older version at the store, I thought I'd give it a rent and learn up on this serial killer. As an informational movie, it's pretty bland. Sure the movie is well made, and the period locations/costumes look authentic, but it's kind of a movie about nothing. Since we never know the killer, we don't really get any insight into the workings of this individuals mind. The ending is weak, and I kept waiting for something interesting to happen. Fading to black and stating that the killer was never found was pretty disappointing. The most interesting thing about it was spotting actors from other various shows (particularly the strange looking man from Lost - this dude's seriously creepy looking). Only a so-so movie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook