Into The Serpent Lands

5:57 PM

Just about crapped my pants today! Standing on the patio, looking to hang up some paper mache creation that we'd been making with Beeb, when I happen to glance down, and there's a freakin long brown whip snake angling out from under the leaves, up onto the patio, very close to my feet. I've since been told the correct thing to do is stay still, but instead I decided to scream "Snake!!" like a girl, lob the paper mache at it, and run away. Rob was really pissed off because the paper mache was a complete right-off - covered in leaves and dirt. I'll have to redo it now. I went out the next morning and swept all the leaves away from the patio now, so hopefully it'll encourage the snakes to stay away, and I'll at least be able to see them coming.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook