Psycho Sitter

9:18 AM

I had my own little run in with the afterschool psycho yesterday. She comes rushing over, takes me to one side and launches into a tirade about my failure to let her know that the kids weren't coming to care today. Now fair enough, I didn't let her know, and I didn't know I needed to let her know. So I apologised politely, said I didn't know what was required, and promised it wouldn't happen again. But she couldn't let it go, attacking me on and on, becoming more enraged. This woman has serious personality issues! I actually found her quite laughable in the end. She's heading for a coronary, and I suspect the only reason she still has any business at all is because people tolerate her so they can leave their kids there and continue to work. If there were any viable alternatives out there, I don't think she'd have any business left at all. I think given the sum of money I'm paying her, that I'd be owed some grown-up respect and civility. That's fine, we've started advertising for an after-school sitter, and as soon as we've found someone suitable we're outta there!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook