Working for da man

4:28 PM

No travelling today - spent the day helping our good friends move furniture and tidy their house. The weather was pretty grotty anyway, with freezing cold winds and rain showers, so there wasn't a hell of a lot you could do anyway. We're heading up to Mangonui tomorrow to visit Rob's Nan, which should be nice, although we'll be in a technology-vacuum for a couple of days and I won't be able to update my blog. I'm not even sure if they know what a blog is up there, it's pretty primitive. Still it does have stunning beaches and scenery so it should be a nice trip. I've only been up once, so I'm hoping I can find the place. I don't want a big drama, cos Rob already thinks i'm a big retard and can't cope with travelling.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook