A Bump In The Road

9:05 AM

Things have been a bit stressful the last few days. Today's the first day I can feel my zen-like calm returning. My team-mate who started at the same time as me was made redundant on Friday, so I've had the whole weekend to stress and obsess about my job security. Talking it out with the boss on Monday did help to allay some of those fears, I just hope they realise that other people are taking risks along with them, and I hope they look after us. We did get some good news today though - we've managed to get out of our hugely expensive building lease, and we'll be moving in a month, so that's all good. Since it's just the four of us now, and usually it's just one or two in the office, I don't think we should bother getting another office. But obviously it's not my decision. I think we're eyeballing a space near the train station, so hopefully we won't be moving too far. A colleague is suggesting moving to the Tech Park which has some merits, but seems a bit far out of the way for everyone but him. I guess we'll find out soon what is happening.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook