Landowner

11:35 AM

I've just jumped back into the owner market again, with the purchase of some land in the area I'm currently living in. I needed something central to public transport so the children are able to get to and from school, as well as be accessible to the ex-partner.

It's not a very big section, being a recently subdivided ex-Queenslander block, and it has some potentially annoying restrictions on what can be built on there due to requiring a 'character' house, but I'm working through that. I figure at the end of the day, it's more about the living space inside the house anyway, than what it looks like from the outside. Although if it will be quite rankling if I'm locked into building an 'old lady' style house. I'll just have to get over it. Still it's an exciting time again, and its a significant step in getting my life back on track again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook