Here we go again

11:10 AM

Much to my disappointment I didn't get my contract extended at work, so I'm looking for a new position. It's quite difficult to find anything at the moment, with the global economy being in the toilet, employers are reluctant to take on new staff. I've got a glimmer of hope, in that there is a single extension available for another 6 months. I've applied and I'm hoping to find out soon. I had an interview yesterday for a job in the government, so I'm waiting to find out about that. So hopefully, I've got a couple of options available.

Rob had an accident on Saturday and possibly wrote-off the car. She hit a parked car that was parked over a rise. She was following a truck, which had to swerve to avoid the car as it came over the rise, and she clipped it as she went to swerve. Bay got thrown against the roof, Micky had some bruising from the seat-belt, and Rob banged up her knee, got some bruising, and some burst blood vessels across her chest. Thankfully they are all okay. What really annoyed me though, was the owner of the car said it was the 4th time in 5 months that this had happened! I mean, if you parked a car there, and it got hit, wouldn't you think that maybe it would be an idea to do something differently. Unfortunately it's going to bugger up our insurance now, and Rob's driving record. I really think the owner of the car should accept some culpability for it.

On a happier note, we got word from Maureen that our new puggy baby will be coming a couple of days before Xmas. She'd have been out on the weekend, but she still needs to get her vaccinations done. We're still trying to decide what to name her, but hopefully Olive will take to the new addition, and it will help settle her down a bit.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook