Dragon Wars (aka D-War)

7:23 AM


A co-worker recommended this film to me. He raved on about how great it was, awesome story and action. All I can say is - I won't be taking film advice from him anymore. This film was the biggest piece'o'crap I've sat through in a while. The only thing good about it was the effects, everything else, story, acting, was rubbish. There are gigantic plot holes that make no sense. The film jumps to random locations with no explanation whatsoever. The actors behave deadly seriously so you can't even treat the film as a spoof/joke/comedy, but most of the time their lines are delivered with such a lack of passion, you can tell they realise their in a piece'o'crap and are just sleepwalking through to the paycheck. I definitely do not recommend this film. I wouldn't even recommend it to children - it'll just make them stupider.

Plot Synopsis:

Based on a Korean legend, it has something to do with a chosen one being pursued by an army of dragons, that, ummm... frankly i'm confused by the story. Who the hell knows what was going on?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook