Shatting my pants

6:24 PM

As anyone who knows me can attest I have severe issues with needles or cutting, so that pretty much rules out any medical procedures. My wife complains endlessly about this because I won't get a vasectomy. So I went to a skin cancer check today because I gashed my shoulder last Christmas and it cut through some freckles on my shoulder. It healed up, but its formed a lump, so I figured I'd better check it out. The doc thinks it's okay, but wants to do a punch biopsy on it. Fecking marvellous! I am fully shatting my trousers over this! It's bad enough he wants to punch out 4mm of skin from my shoulder, but I've also somehow got to endure him stitching it up too! I've had teeth extractions before without anasthetic just to avoid having the needle put in, god knows how the feck I'm going to get through this one! Stupidly I haven't been able to decide yet whether dying would be worse than having this procedure??

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook