When Things Go Kaflooie!

2:34 PM

I hate it when things unravel and you don't know what to do. With Rob away its difficult to know what to do about some of these things, because she's the one who organised them and I just don't know. I've been trying to ring her, but Wayne's going to have to go drag her in from the jungle to somewhere with a telephone before I can speak to her. So the arrangements for her friend's wedding have gone wrong, the place that was doing hair, nails, stuff has cancelled because they can't get enough people to do the work?? Probably shouldn't have booked the appointment if they're that understaffed in the first place.

The couple that took our dog are now wanting to send it back again, otherwise they're going to dump her at the SPCA. I'm not sure what happened there, but they're saying that they've had a good long roadtest and decided they don't want her now. I don't get it, because they had her for nearly 3 weeks trial before we handed her over as a permanent arrangement, and it's now been over 2 months since that happened. Pretty frickin ridiculous a 3 month trial!?!

The guy I had recommended to me to finish the bathroom installation still hasn't called. None of the other weasel contractors from the phone book have called, and so we're no closer to getting that finished. I had hoped to have the damned thing installed, and finished all the tiling before the missus returned, but it's not looking like it's going to go that way.

I'm also forced to drag the children into work with me at the moment, because I can't find any acceptable day care to drop them into while the holidays are on. Micky is moaning incessantly, and making as much of an irritation as possible. I think it's just because she wants to hang out with the boy down the road that fancies her. Bloody hormonal pre-teen is bad enough, but now I have to fend off horny boys, and deal with her mood swings and appearing breasts!

I just can't wait till Rob returns. It's just too much bullshit to have to deal with, on top of two jobs, and all the idiots that come along with that. Oh okay, I miss her too...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook