Wassup With Me

2:48 PM

Busy like a crazy bee-like insane thing, buzzing furiously about. So much to get done at the moment, I've been so tired the last few days. I'm tearing through the jobs at home trying to get the house sorted for our move, cleaning out piles of paperwork, junk, and media. We just sold a bunch of our stuff on the net, kudos to the Mrs. for organising all that. She's off overseas on her jaunt in little over a week now, so lots to do before that happens.

My regular job is busy at the moment trying to get the StudentMax system sorted out, and other business is quietening down. I've decided to just finish the outstanding work but not look for any new work, especially since we lost a couple of hostings recently - not through any fault of ours i might add. Strange that someone who has been having problems with Telecom would choose to move all their business to them, just because its easier. Isn't that an oxymoron?? I'm a bit sad to have to wind the business up, considering how much work we've all put into it, but it's necessary as part of our great move, and who knows, maybe I'll set up again once we're settled in Oz.

We've almost found the dog a new home, which is a shame, we've really been missing her since she's been away on trial, but Rob's worried if we take Coco she might get killed by a dingo or roo. So we found a nice retired-man who loves dogs and is looking for a furry companion to fill his time in. I'm feeling pretty comfortable that they'll look after her.

I'm also drawing a short comic strip at the moment, hopefully for inclusion in the next issue of New Ground, if I can get my act together in time. Plot is finished, storyboards are started, characters are designed, started on panel 1, so cross fingers!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook