The Cat Came Back

2:44 PM

Yay my little man has finally returned. He's been away staying variously with my parents or my grandmother for the last week. I've missed him heaps. It's just not the same without him. I can't even imagined how I lived before I had my children. Sure they sometimes drive you mad, but you never stop loving them, and you only ever want them to be safe.

We had another round of juvenile behaviour again from a certain female relative (you know who you are!). I was really disappointed that she couldn't find it in her heart to also take my daughter on a planned trip to the Circus with my son. I thought it was really unfair, given that we even offered to pay her entry and deliver her to the venue. All they had to do was spend time with her. Apparently that was too difficult! I don't necessarily believe that it's because they have anything against Micky, but I think that another party has perhaps said something that's caused some friction. Really I think it's about the ongoing vendetta against my wife, which is causing us both a lot of aggravation. The thing the other party doesn't seem to realise is that by hurting her, your also hurting me. I can't say I'll be sorry to see the back of them when we move to Australia. It will be nice for the kids to have some real proper grandparents - Rob's family are so nice it fills me with shame to have inflicted my horrible parentage upon her.

Anyway it's great to have the family all home again. I found a big box of lego in the attic on the weekend and I gave it to Bay. He was so excited, it was a bit difficult getting him to go to bed last night because he wanted to play with it. He was up at 6am this morning building a model Halo city with little lego Master Chiefs.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook