New Star Trek reboot

2:44 PM

Well I don't know what to make off this one. I still don't think it was a good idea to go back and mess with the Original Series characters. It's not just the characters we love, it's the people that were those characters. And you can't go an recast Kirk, Spock, Bones, etc and have me love those characters. I'm not sure I want to see those characters as someone else. Also, I'm not thrilled with the modifications to the ship design, the fact the morons are building the ship on Earth (which goes against canon - the first of many things), and I really don't like the iPod-like bridge. Sooo, I'm having mixed feelings about this trailer. I'll watch it a few times, and see if my feelings changes towards it. Why don't you do the same?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook