Mustering the troops

8:49 PM

Beeb had Muster Day today where they assigned the kids to their teams. He got assigned to the Mets, but they've since changed the training time to an absolutely stupid 4 o'clock which we can't get too. I don't know what we're going to do now. I might have to see if we can move him to another team. There's no way we can make training at that time as we both work. Originally it was going to be 5 which would have been better, but I'm guessing some pampered housewife complained about it, and now they've made it earlier. I guess it's alright if you don't have to work. So far I'm getting a bit annoyed with the whole thing. The club has been pretty disorganised, we've had weeks or no activity at all, vagueness about dates and times, we got two coaches who are running some kind of 'time share' option on training - not good! I hope we can get this all sorted out, because Beeb's really excited to get playing and make some friends, and if they fluff about too much longer, I'm worried he's going to get disappointed and lose interest in it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook