Out on the street

3:57 PM

Well once again we've been screwed over. Our promised accommodation that was supposed to last till our house was finished has vanished, and we're left possession-less and back with the in-laws again. Yay! my favourite place to be. Back to being treated like i'm 2 again. I'll just have to cross my fingers that the house will get back on schedule and finish quickly, otherwise I have to find reasons to avoid going home as much as possible. Rob's got her Kumbartcho workshop this weekend, so maybe I'll take the kids and go out for a few hours. At least I managed to grab my GW paints and some figures to work on. My Kroot got packed away, but I've got my last Tau Fire Warrior to finish, a Rail Gun pathfinder, and my Balrog. Hopefully that will be enough. My modelling drawers were supposed to have been put away where I could get to them, but typically they've been put in behind a wall of stuff. Guess that means they'll have to let me buy some more models if I run out. Actually I might go with Beeb to the GenconOz con that's coming up, and doubtless there will be some painting goodies to be had (plus which it has the added bonus of getting me out of the inlaws house).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook