Too dang busy

1:25 PM

Just been too busy lately - too much to do at work, too much to do at home. No time for anything. Everytime I clear my workload, our client ships over another huge pile for me to work on. At home, we're busy clearing lantana and nightshade on the property still, and I've had wisdom teeth out, lots of dental fillings, and drawing/painting to do for various projects. I'm looking forward to a break soon. I'm hoping to get back over to NZ next month for Armageddon, and time to visit Robin, and other assorted peoples too numerous to mention. Rob was marvelling the other day how we never seem to do much, but we're always busy. Sometimes though you need to take a breather, and I'm really feeling that right now. Still I'll soldier on for a few more weeks, and hopefully the break will come round real fast. I'll try to post up some pics of our various activities when I have 5 to spare.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook