Hot Footing It

1:46 PM

Went to Alexandra Heads on the Sunshine Coast yesterday. First time I've been to the Sunshine Coast since we moved over - it's been over 3 years. Kind of similar to the Gold Coast, but without all the high rise buildings. I'm informed it's also less snobby - the people did look to be nice and normal. Quite a nice beach, although I didn't get in the water - still a bit unsure with all the killer jellyfish and sharks. Mostly just watched the people, and made sure Beeb didn't drown. Stupidly, I sunscreened myself before I took my shoes off, so I had very burnt feet later that night. Pretty much screamed like a little girl this morning when I had to put my shoes on for work. That'll teach me to be more careful.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook